When a Baby is Born so is a Mother
When I baby is born so is a Mother, so is a Father. Like a newborn baby, we are all learning a new way to be in the world.
Have you ever asked yourself the question, who even am I now that I am a Mother? I believe, that Motherhood, is the greatest opportunity to redefine yourself.
To discover who you truly are. But we get lost in our expectations of what it means to be a Mother. This prevents us from really being the Mother that we were always meant to be. This prevents us from living the life, that we are meant to live.
Motherhood Coaching with me can support you to answer all of those questions that you keep pondering. It can help you to redefine yourself and live in alignment with your true nature, your core values. It can support you to FIND YOURSELF through Motherhood.
To find out more about how I can help you, please drop me a message and let me talk to you about how I can help.
What do you get when you sign up for Motherhood support with me?
- 12 individualised, weekly 1-hour sessions, of support, just for you
- An hour per week where the only focus is on you, your needs, being heard, validated, supported, and encouraged to make manageable changes each week that are inline with your personalised goals
- All sessions involve evidence based psychotherapeutic and support techniques and all are implemented with your fully informed consent. Nothing is done to you; we are a team on this
- Session 1 focuses on where you are at now and where you want to be, the changes that you want to make
- Each further session is designed to support you to get from where you are now, to where you want to be. In a way that feels accessible and manageable for you. This is YOUR journey lovely. Everyone’s journey looks different. We make it work for YOU
- We finish by creating a plan which incorporates your journey. Where you were to where you are now. Considering what sustainable choices and changes you plan to keep in your life going forward. We consider what things might make you prone to falling back into old habits which no longer serve you, and plan ways to prevent this from happening
What makes me different from other coaches and supporters? I am an accredited Psychotherapist, registered with the BABCP, and monitored regularly on my practice. You, my love, are in safe hands.
Any questions, need help, reach out today
Supporting you to live your best life
Any questions at all please feel free to get in touch, I'm happy to help.